Six Cherry Run ES Staff Members Recognized at FCPS Honors!
Congratulations to the following Cherry Run Elementary School staff members who were recognized at the 2018 FCPS Honors Ceremony!
Outstanding Elementary New Teacher School-level Recipient
- Emily Miller, Learning Disabilities Teacher
Outstanding Elementary Teacher School-level Recipient
- Clare Foley, Learning Disabilities Teacher
Outstanding Operational Employee School-level Recipient
- Vicky Williams, Student Information Assistant
Outstanding School-based Support Employee School-level Recipient
- Dany Chiquillo, Custodian
Outstanding School-based Leader School and Pyramid-level Recipient
- Erin Hurley, School Counselor
Outstanding New Principal Nominee
- Mark Bibbee
Thank you to Erin Hurley for all of her hard work with the nomination process by serving as this year's awards liaison.